HCSD Teacher Lead Network Vision
Using the Florida Department of Education's Teacher Lead Network concept as a blueprint, we established this valuable organization to celebrate the achievements and accomplishments of our current and former teachers of the year. As leaders in our profession, it is essential that we stay informed of best teaching practices while creating a strong support network for instructional staff within the Hamilton County School District. By elevating our profession and by building upon the skill sets of others, we aim to promote mentorship opportunities and positively impact teacher retention rates and instructional pedagogy. Together, we can truly make a difference! For more information regarding the Hamilton County School District Teacher Lead Network, contact [email protected].
Special Thanks to Our Teacher Lead Network Event Sponsors!
Douglas and Douglas Law Firm
First Federal Bank of Florida
Hamilton County Education Association
Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative
- 2023 TLN Program.pdf (2.0 MBs)
- HCSD TLN Slideshow 2023.pptx (12.2 MBs)
- The Opportunity Myth Article.pdf (2.6 MBs)
- Poverty and Classroom Engagement.pdf (1.0 MBs)
- Growth Mindset Chart.pdf (260.2 KBs)
- NewTeacherDevelopmentEveryInning.pdf (145.6 KBs)
- Teacher-Lead-Network-Word-Cloud-Activity 2022.pdf (116.9 KBs)